Old 06-15-2018, 12:05 PM   #284
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
The small amount of time it would take would solve a problem. Instead they redo the UI....AGAIN. Since M13, they've redone a lot of things. I say they already have a resource inefficiency problem. Fix that problem and naybe, that quick toggle addition wouldn't cause such a strain on resources.

But how do we know that it wouldn't be an issue? I'm not saying it is easy or hard because I am not a coder and I have no idea what it takes to make video games work. I'm also not defending EA on what they do because lord knows they have made many questionable decisions over the years. My thinking is just that the comparison between UI and a Toggle for scheme isn't apples to oranges. Your talking something people will be seeing a lot while playing compared to a toggle that only a few would really care to use (I would most definitely use it myself FYI). So once again it's a resources thing as far as I can tell. And while I'd like the ability to have a toggle I just don't see the issue of one not being available right now, or ever really.

FYI I'm not trying to argue with any of you guys here. Just want to understand where some of you are coming from.