View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:09 PM   #4
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OSFM Madden Draft Classes

any chance or thought in making individual classes for individual online leagues , that once they confirm its downloaded and in their league you could then delete said class so no one from that league could download it and look it over?

I ask because as a commish of an online league , this is about the only way I and many others would really consider using this feature. I have heard numerous good things about your rosters you do for MLB the show , and understand you would make a focus on making the draft classes match up well with stock rosters. This is one key reason i think many online leagues would love this type of thing, since the random generated ones come out with too many older players, or too many wrs and dbs with 94+ speed and accel, too many superstars , etc .

I know many people on OS are offline people, but for the online leagues ( and there are alot of them ) i think many would love to have someone they can trust , like you guys, where no one from league needs to " double check" the class before using them to make sure there are not crazy players or attributes or devs etc in the class that would throw things off in the league. This way no one has to look over anything and the draft is purely just people drafting based on their schemes( i hope this year) and what they see thru scouting. Of course if leagues just used files you kept on servers, the issue would be anyone in league could then download it and know everything on everyone. So it would need to be something you would be willing to delete once they confirm its in their league . Any thoughts on doing this sorta thing for online leagues ?

I realize it would take alot of work , and im sure most leagues would be willing to compensate you guys for it .Asking for a friend.......

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel