Old 06-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #341
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I know that with my playstyle and slider adjustments, even in all the past Maddens, I couldn't/didn't make any player artificially great by stat chasing. I hope however that this year, with all of the new gameplay stuff, that the days of Users just being to take any 75 OVR player and stick skill/AI manipulating him to greatness are finally over. A certain percentage will probably still be able to do it, but every year the percentage get lower and lower.

What I do in NCAA 14 and the last Madden I had was I always limited myself to only moving like the CPU could. If I wanted to, regardless of the level, you could get some juke chains down and practically get 10+ yards a carry. The quick left, right step always guarantees you to shake whoever is within 5 yards of you.

Hopefully with RPM gone are the days of the ball carrier having a huge advantage of defenders in terms of movement which creates wide open gameplay. Also, if it isn't fixed by now, hopefully AI backs will soon actually use the same moves we can use and they don't run so static every play.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove