View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 02:42 PM   #3
Therebelyell626
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19: More on Franchise Mode's Additions and Gameplay

The only gripe o have with this is the information on relocation. Like why even introduce a feature if the NFL isn't going to let you to implement it properly or not improve on it? Nhl 18 just introduced relocation/expansion this year and it is light years ahead of madden which implemented it a couple of years ago.

If your not going to improve on the relocation feature just take it out of the game. The team names are stupid, the uniforms are lame, and the stadiums look like some generic stadium. Completely kills immersion for relocation franchises.

On another note I do not know why the NFL is so sensitive of its intellectual property when it comes to video games. Like do they really think it's going to drive down the value of a team if I choose to relocate the chiefs to bum fudge Egypt and change their uniforms and stadium to look like whatever I want. Get real! It's a video game roger relax.

Honestly relocation just sucks in madden and I haven't even used it other than the first year it came out. Literally hasn't improved in two years.

The NFL needs to wise up because this newer generation of kids play more video games then any generation beforehand, and a lot of this new generation is being introduced to different sports through these games. NBA 2k lets us do whatever we want in our league let us do the same

Last edited by Therebelyell626; 06-18-2018 at 02:48 PM.