View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:40 PM   #45
PackBucks
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Franchise Gameplay - Rebuilding the Cleveland Browns (RBT)

Devs remind me of my brother I play Madden with.

I started a CFM with him last year. I am a sim guy and want no advantages. I started a CFM with my bro who is 28 years old. I am 34. I wake up the next mourning and I see hundreds of transactions. He would trade for a player then trade that player for someone better and did this over and over untill he had a full allstar team. He would grab free agents and then trade them and get top players. When I seen this I deleted the CFM and played alone. He lauphed asked me how I knew and I said it was in transactions so I could see every move made.

I asked him why he would stay up all nite spend 8hrs working the cpu. Says I wanted all my fav players.

There are people sim like me who grew up with Tecmo and been playing franchises ever since and want a challenege and for everything to feel right. And there are casuals like my bro who just want to win 100-0 and that is fun to them.

I feel you can make a game for both type of people but that is where sliders and game difficulty comes into play. Give me a trade slider for difficulty. People like my bro can lower it. Same goes with game difficulty where devs say the casual player won't be able to do this or that. Well they can lower difficulty to rookie and problem solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove