View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:17 PM   #34
openureyez
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Play Video Critiques or Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
I watched some of the vids so far. one thing im noticing is it still seems very hard to run. like someone always gets to run free to stop the runner immediately every run play. this was one of my annoying things from m17(didnt buy 18). it ends up with me trying to pass almost every down to get away from getting 0yds or -2yds.

i was expecting to see it move different with rpm...but it almost looks the exact same to me which has me disappointed. honestly it just looks like the same game i been playing since m15. i didnt really see any new animations for jukes or tackling or catches. im still just meh...when i look at this game as a whole. its weird but i almost feel like nba live 19 has more potential than madden does of being a good game this year.

Where is new interactive sidelines, numbers on bland sideline players or more detail, better weather effects, more deep relocation options in franchise which have been same since m15 (you mean yall cant open roofs still which kills half of the stadium choices for rebuild), off coord and def coords, etc etc

I bought NBA Live because I was frustrated with 2k. To my surprise it’s the most fun I’ve had with a sports game in years. I’m just a play now guy but the game is fun. Things make sense on the court.

Madden 18 was the most frustrating gaming ever. I just stopped playing it...so stale to me.

There’s no way Live should be the better game but it is. How can they watch the line play and feel good about it? The players stick together like magnets. It’s atrocious

Last edited by openureyez; 06-19-2018 at 06:19 PM.