Old 06-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #143
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19: The Full Interview With Producer Ben Haumiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Lol you are reaching now. I am a college basketball coach and I can tell you I do tell my players how to defend a player, play, etc throughout a game. Lol! And it’s by no means perfect in 2k, but most people like in madden play in play now. Totally different experience in cfm as well as my league in 2k. One of the major reasons is 2k had teams help defense sliders at 50 and could not be adjusted in a roster. So the gameplay with that not done isn’t as good. Once that’s tweaked it’s completely different. Also, ACE could be on or off. If they make 1 adjustment it can override ACE. So like another poster said take with a grain of salt. Basketball is my number 1 and is how I make a living so don’t you think I’d be pretty hard on them if it wasn’t done very well?
Okay. But are you telling your players stuff because they do not know, or because you are reminding them what to look for and how to react? Sounds like in 2K the user has to manually tell the players how to do something, outside base AI logic, because they will not respond according to ratings alone, as opposed to reminding players.

I think from a game perspective, it should be fun. I do not know if you would be hard on a game, especially if you understand that it is just a game.