Old 06-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #181
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 19: The Full Interview With Producer Ben Haumiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
This is interesting; especially the last part. I've been coming here for over a decade and and during that time games like Live and The Show have dropped from my gaming catalog for various reasons. I don't care for those games anymore and typically don't visit those sections on the forums either. Now, I know everyone isn't me and vice versa, but I find it comical the same handful of guys that are and have been done with Madden and EA find there way back to this section around this time of the year. Every. Year.

It's like the guy scrambling to pick up his phone when it rings after he's dumped thinking it's his ex. Maybe the game really isn't for you anymore for whatever reason?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
This right here is so tired, the veiled notion of "if you don't like it don't play it, move on AND STFU ". This notion, like many others, is so old hat because at this point it's been countered repeatedly why people don't just STFU. That's besides the point that either what is being said about the game has merit or it doesn't. If it has merit and it's valid, no matter what it is, should be known, an informed consumer is a good thing. Notice I didn't single out just issues but anything that has merit about any game is valid. Just because with Madden the valid issues for sports emulation far outweigh the valid substance, ain't anybody's fault but EA Tib.

Also it baffles me why some want to pretend to not understand that all this is just discussion for posters like me. No different than going on a forum about a myriad of topics that I don't expect to result in anything other than marking some time and maybe gleaning some new info.

For me considering I play Madden very little at this point, to at least have some first hand experience with the product I discuss, my POV is the opposite of yours. Games I actually play extensively I don't end up discussing much if any because I enjoy them and would rather be playing than talking about them. I especially couldn't care less what valid issues other have with games I enjoy nor does that impact me in the least bit. To borrow your analogy, it's like a guy in a relationship with a female caring about what other guys think of her.

With Madden, since I don't get enough enjoyment playing and there is no other current licensed football game to play, I get my "fix" from the discussion.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 06-20-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove