Old 06-20-2018, 04:33 PM   #220
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19: The Full Interview With Producer Ben Haumiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Stress, I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on you because you seem like a good dude. But I whole heartedly disagree with this opinion.

I feel it's a completely fair argument to say "2k does this why doesn't madden" because it's all the same hardware and they all face the same technical limitations. However, where I do agree with you is no one really knows why? I think that's what people are eluding to with the 2k vs EA argument.

Why can't they give us as deep experience that 2k does? Most of us are very passionate about madden and feel the technical limitations resources example are empty excuses that's why we use the 2k example. If Ben just came out and said "we don't do this because EA corporate doesn't want us to" or "we just don't feel it's that important" this thread would be dead lol. We have never been given a logical answer why. Even if he came out and said we just don't care what you guys want I would be okay with that and move on with a smile.
I completely understand and I agree. I would LOVE to know why "X" is not in Madden but in NBA2K...I would love to have the options and sliders NBK2K has available.. I really am with the crowd that would like more information..

I'm just trying my best to refrain from jumping to conclusions, is all..Trying to stay positive and looking forward to M19.