View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:19 PM   #6
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Blowing up the backfield needs to be addressed!

With sliders last year I was able to get this TFL to be basically be perfect for both the User and the CPU, even on All-Madden, but yes on default settings it's an issue for a few reasons. One is that olineman don't get that initial punch into dlinemen that can get them off balance in the game that olinemen get in real life most of the time. Accompanying that are too many instasheds, followed by perfect balance and ball carrier tracking in the run game by mediocre d-linemen and linebackers. Another is the momentum of backs not being respected on tackle attempts. There are more problems as well.

User and CPU playcalling does play a part also though. The CPU and many Users call a lot of blitzes where they are bringing 7 or 8. You're going to get blown up a lot when that happens if you don't audible out of that run. Hopefully it's been tuned for the CPU, and Users will probably have to change their style of play somewhat because of RPM or get gashed in the passing game.

I know it doesn't help online players, but I do expect to have to tune it with sliders again though.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.