View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #300
bucky60
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 19: The Full Interview With Producer Ben Haumiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
One reasons I think 2k gets in so much is they actually have devs who are from OS and devs who actually play Myleague/MyGM so they want a deep experience. Their devs come here and actually get feedback from us. I don't know for sure but EA's devs play their franchise but if they do, I would really be surprised if it's offline.

Another thing is that one of 2k's MyLeague/MyGM producers/designers (Davez) has posted a wish list thread here on OS every year for the past four years. You can actually take those wish list and compare them to the MyLeague/MyGm blogs each year and see that they actually take our feedback and implement the majority of the items requested into the game. He also sticks around and gets feedback from us when the blog is released and after the game drops. He has even taken some of our ideas and gotten them into the game after the blog came out but before release.

Jeremy,

Wow, no wonder NBA2K is so far ahead. I used to follow Basketball and went to a lot of Bucks games, but have not in probably 20 years. Though I won't miss a Packers game (except after they started kneeling). Yet I rarely touch Madden but love NBA2K.

The game itself is what draws me in. That Pvarck (whatever his ID is) made a post about all the negativity. He said it's all deserving, but asked everyone to be constructive with it and also post something positive with the criticism. He recognizes that Madden deserves it, but gets tired of all the negative. I can understand that. I can't speak for others, but for me, if Madden's franchise was as deep and realistic as NBA2K's, I wouldn't be posting my displeasure. I probably wouldn't be posting much on OS. I have yet to post anything negative on any NBA2K site. I would do the same with Madden if it were just as good, realistic and deep.