Old 06-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #65
Rocky
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Presentation Release will be tonight at 8 EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
Man that’s disheartening. They’re satisfied with their pregame? I like ncaa 07 better. I think it took around the same time. But they highlighted a impact player and showed theybwarming up. Maybe a star QB warming up was always cool.

Of course I probably wouldn’t want a five minute pregame show. So I get what they’re saying.

I’d like it to be smoother and have smoother transitions. Now it just kind of cuts around. And seems to be random clips. I’d like it to be more structured.

Quickly talk about the the matchup. Show standings. Talk about the star player of great match up. Show stats. And then kickoff. You get useful info quickly. And it’s immerive.

OR!!!

I just thought about this. But the way nba 2k does it is great. During the loading screen you could start it. When it finishes loading you have the option to skip it. Or watch the rest.

When you press x to skip they’ll take you to kickoff. Or if you watch it all. Man 2k does it well.
And they actually teach you about the game with this.

Show some advanced stats:

"The Panthers are #3 in the NFL in hurries, 5th in QB hits, and in top 10 in sacks. So the Packers to need keep extra guys in, maybe throw some quick passes but at the end of the day, this QB is going to have to be tough and make good decisions under pressure."
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove