Old 06-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #44
mike24forever
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Open Beta: Why Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
Honestly, I do not think that the feedback they are getting from this will help speed along bug fixing processes. Just a hype machine.
They have already “patched’ the beta. The feed back is getting to those who need it at EA. Those who have the beta are giving great feedback on the EA Beta forums.

They may be generating hype, by giving out some codes on Twitter, but it’s still limited. By limiting the number of people allows them to control the information flowing in to them.

Those complaining about there being a closed beta are upset they are not play Madden 19. Period. That’s it. Closed betas happen all the time.

People trying to buy codes or selling codes for a beta seems crazy to me. There will be enough information for those who are on the fence when it comes to buying the game.

They may do an open beta later, who knows. That being said, EA Access will give gamers a chance to play the game before release. That option is available if you want to test the game before release. If you don’t have a PS4 and can’t play EA Access, well...take that up with Sony.

Last edited by mike24forever; 06-26-2018 at 12:07 PM.