Old 06-28-2018, 12:23 AM   #48
Sphinx
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Plans to Kickoff the Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings on June 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Brady would be working a 9-5, married to a random fat chick, living in a mobile home park, worrying if the power will be shut off every month if it werent for BB. He made him not the other way around. Anyone can succeed in that system, matt cassell anyone? BB is 16-5 without Brady. Also Rodgers hasn't had a top 10 D since 2010 and only twice in his career. Brady has one almost every year. Let us not forget he should also be 2-5 in SBs. He shouldn't have even went to it 01, because you know Tuckgate. Then you have the Seahawks and Falcons both being incredibly short bus level stupid. He also has a kicker to thank for the other 2.

/end rant

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

I'll give you all of that, I mean I completely disagree. But I absolutely respect the opinion. I would point out that Brady is more than a system qb, just about anyone that has played with him acknowledges his work ethic being beyond expectations. Also, even guys with amazing talent (Jeff George anyone) can fall short without a good coach or good head on their shoulders.

Make no mistake, I am not saying that Rodgers isn't an amazing talent, he is and was going back to college. Watching him at Cal, I thought he was the best QB going into the draft and it wasn't even close.