View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 04:08 PM   #129
mattjames2010
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Plans to Kickoff the Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings on June 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
Of course you won't accept sources that are far more knowledgeable about the game than you. This isn't a debate, kiddo. This was settled long ago. This is me telling you the way it is, and you stomping your foot and crying because you cant accept it.

It's very amusing watching you lose it after getting absolutely obliterated.
Of course I don't accept the popular opinion just for the sake of popularity - I ask for opinions to be backed up. If it gets backed up with sufficient evidence, my opinion would sway.

The fact that I can provide you with statistics that prove you wrong and yet you counter with "Well the popular vote says" is not obliterating anything, it's a cop out. If you can't provide your own source, can back up your own claims with statistics - then you're not winning anything. The same goes for any coach and player that can't do the same.

You should be able to point out the specifics and you have failed to do so. Again, if you're trolling, then good job, kid. If not, I want you to back up your claim with an actual source that shows me data about Brady being better presnap - the only thing I can find on that is an article from 2011 that says Rodgers was the best in the league since becoming a starter at recognizing the blitz.

I'm getting bored now.