Old 06-30-2018, 04:17 PM   #135
JayCutlersCig
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Plans to Kickoff the Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings on June 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
Of course you won't accept sources that are far more knowledgeable about the game than you. This isn't a debate, kiddo. This was settled long ago. This is me telling you the way it is, and you stomping your foot and crying because you cant accept it.

It's very amusing watching you lose it after getting absolutely obliterated.

I hate to go this route, but you leave me no choice.

The fact that you have no logical argument and, instead, choose to insult someone else over their opinion is incredibly immature and reveals your true age. You must have either A) started following football in 2007 or B) are so blinded by your love of the Pats that you can’t accept anyone else’s opinion.

I don’t care that you called Miami a bunch of losers; I was born into the fanbase and I’ll die in the fanbase. You’re not above anybody else because you pull for one of the best teams in football. Get over yourself, dude. What team are you gonna go for when Tom hangs up the cleats?

You’re embarrassing yourself. That’s all I have to say, and that’s the *last* thing I say. I do apologize if what I said was a bit over the line, but enough is enough.

Moving the hell on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove