Old 06-30-2018, 04:22 PM   #138
TB5XSBW
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Plans to Kickoff the Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings on June 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjames2010
Of course I don't accept the popular opinion just for the sake of popularity - I ask for opinions to be backed up. If it gets backed up with sufficient evidence, my opinion would sway.

The fact that I can provide you with statistics that prove you wrong and yet you counter with "Well the popular vote says" is not obliterating anything, it's a cop out. If you can't provide your own source, can back up your own claims with statistics - then you're not winning anything. The same goes for any coach and player that can't do the same.

You should be able to point out the specifics and you have failed to do so. Again, if you're trolling, then good job, kid. If not, I want you to back up your claim with an actual source that shows me data about Brady being better presnap - the only thing I can find on that is an article from 2011 that says Rodgers was the best in the league since becoming a starter at recognizing the blitz.

I'm getting bored now.
Only in your imagination have you provided any statistics to prove anything wrong. The default position is that Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the game, as that's the widely accepted position of the vast majority of people far more knowledgeable than some random guy "mattjames2010." Me, and those with a brain who recognize this fact, have won this debate long ago. Therefore, if you know anything about argumentation and logic, the onus is on you to try to disprove that beyond all doubt. You haven't even come close to doing so (and given that you've got as much to work with as flat earthers, you never will.) Better get to it, champ.