Old 07-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #95
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Open Beta: Why Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
No this is exactly one of the people that should be getting one.While he may do all those things you describe wouldnt giving him a code to dissect glitches and ultimately satisfy him be the ultimate feedback? We already have the yes men..get a opinion from the exact opposite..and also find cats on here that know about football..I am glad Ea gave him a code thats a step in the right direction..
Actually, there are opinions from both sides of the fence, good, bad, indifferent and helpful.

I don't feel people need to fret if looking from the outside about anyone holding back feedback. Personally, I gave 12 pages of feedback and didn't hold anything back, what we see is what we see and I made sure it was documented.

Plus, I kept all my notes. And, I will note there were some nice surprises and they've already gave an update on CFM issues that were reported.

All this is positive folks, there is no other way of looking at it. We should be working together as a team and not a divisive community.

All this divisiveness comes from saying stuff like this person doesn't belong in the club or there are enough yes men, yada, yada, yada.

Both sides have been providing quality feedback.

Last edited by roadman; 07-01-2018 at 03:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove