View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:34 PM   #3
mrcsch
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What rating are you most annoyed at?

Here's three rookies.

Lamar Jackson: In comparison to another Lamar, Lamar Miller, both have the same speed rating, at a 91. I don't like this. Lamar Miller is six years older and over ten lbs. heavier. Lamar Miller also ran his forty-yard dash about six years ago, and ran a 4.40. Which is good, but that was six years ago. Lamar is rumored to have ran a 4.34, and I don't doubt that he could. I believe that Lamar should be around a 92-94 speed.

Saquon Barkley: Dude's a beast, and I definitely think his strength should be higher. Coming from someone who enjoys lifting and weight training, Saquon's strength is no joke. Google him throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game, look at that man's quads. He has the same strength rating as Big Ben, who is about five inches taller and somehow close in weight. Saquon's height mixed with his weight, mixed with what I've seen him do, should definitely boost his strength. I personally believe an 84 or an 85 would be good.

Baker Mayfield: I'm not gonna do too much elaborating. Baker's speed should be just a tad lower, 78-79 would be good. Throw power is a bit too high, 92-94 would be good.

Josh Allen: I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like Allen's awareness should be lower. 57-59 would be good to me. Strength should maybe be around a 74-76. I don't like giving out 99's, especially to rookies. So maybe lower his throw power maybe a point, it's just a point, but I personally just don't like perfect ratings too much.