View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #114
TB5XSBW
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What rating are you most annoyed at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
No real dog in this fight, personally...but these parts in bold cannot be overlooked lol. You cannot claim a playoff team is "some of the worst teams in the league." Sure, they're wildcard, but the playoffs are only 12 teams. Technically speaking, There's 20 teams that are worse than those wildcard teams. It's not like he is taking on the 0-16 Browns. By the way, Brady and the Patriots first playoff game in 2017 was a wildcard team that won (Tennessee). So, if that is the logic were using, Brady beat "one of the worst teams in the league."

Yeah, Brady has most postseason records. He's also played in the most postseason games...37. The next closest is Peyton Manning with 27. When you have that many more games than everyone else, you're gonna have records.

In my own personal opinion, both quarterbacks are great, both are clutch. Brady has an advantage via Belichick, who, although I despise, is an insanely good coach. I've never seen another franchise be able to do "plug and play" if you will with so many athletes.
Wildcard teams are some of the worst teams in the league. The vast majority of them are barely any better than teams that missed the playoffs, and sometimes they're worse. That's just the way it is.

Brady holds most of the single game postseason records too, not just the cumulative ones.