View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #140
SilverBullet19
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What rating are you most annoyed at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
I don't think you understand how this works.

Those 5 teams weren't the only wildcard teams during that stretch. You need to post the record of all wildcard teams and compare it to all other teams. It won't look good for you when you do, because it will clearly show that the wildcard teams are garbage compared to the other teams.
Actually, you're the one who doesn't know how it works. Use facts, not opinion. I think you forgot I already posted about their records.

I already posted about the wildcard records. I used 2017 as a base example. AFC wildcard were both 9-7 and won 2x as many games, on average, as non-playoff teams in the AFC.

NFC wildcards were 10-6 and 11-5, and won, on average, 3 more games than non-playoff NFC teams.

I used numbers. I'm not gonna dive in and use years and years to continue proving you wrong. If you want to do that to prove your point, to show you have actually used facts to come to that conclusion, do so. If it does indeed show those teams are "garbage," I'll happily concede the point. I don't mind admitting if I'm wrong. You have done nothing to prove I am though, it's been quite the opposite.

Major Boise State fan