View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 05:15 PM   #61
Sportsterssj
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Final Build Gameplay by EricRayWeather

I agree with y'all the RPM obviously has some issues...a couple gameplay vids have players cutting in open field reducing their RAC. Although, RPM, like Frostbite, I believe is quite a significant change on the coding side of things. So, very likely we will see a lot of the issues Madden 18 had with frostbite manifest itself with RPM in 19 as far as not being polished and quite buggy requiring fixes every patch that may ruin other parts (RPM) of the game. BUT, as with the transition to frostbite, it'll pay off in years to come. I do believe this year will have far less game breaking bugs like the stuck in mud glitch because of the second year of frostbite and the devs getting more familiar with the engine. So, this is a necessary evil working out the RPM weirdness (though I personally think the RPM brings a lot of realism to the game and outcomes regardless of the glitches) going forward. Just my few cents! I think 20 will really shine gameplay wise because of this...but hey I'm still new enough to be hopeful for the future with EA hahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove