View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 06:05 PM   #1433
Toremor
Rookie

Toremor's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Jersey & Court Creator

To follow my former reply, I present to you guys Atlanta Hawks and my boys the Boston Celtics.

-Home jersey to the left and away to the right-

For Atlanta I did nothing major at all. I just removed the disgusting lazer limeyellow color and returned the nice yella. I really liked how the red, white and yellow colors worked here. I removed any black and made a soft rebrand inspired by the Wilkins era. I found the away uniform was the better of the two:
AH HA.png

For my main boys, the Boston Celtics, i just added gold. Celtics original uniforms are perfection to me. Beside Celtics, there are only two other teams with as iconic uniforms. I tried to be careful and not do too much. I dont want to be blasphemous. There is something pure and organic about the Celtics uniforms, with exception of the black and parquet. There's nothing new about this as there are probably hundreds versions of this concept. I tried to let the mains dominate while the gold was to be more subtle and delicate. I fixed GE sponorship patch to reflect the main tone of the rebrand. I honestly think the Pierce/KG St Patricks jerseys are about as cool as it gets so those were my main inspiration with some creative input by myself. I cant say I actually made an improvement, however I will say I would love something close to these to be the city or statement editions:
BC HA.png