View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #5
icicle22
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 19 PC over xbox one X? Discussion please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
In versions 2001-'08, you could export rosters to .csv (as well as stats, standings, gamelogs..)

The mods and editors that will become available are it for me.

I don't want to play a 2018 NFL football game. I want to replay 1982, and re-draft 1983.. or create a League where the USFL never existed, where guys like Reggie White and Herschel Walker played their entire careers in the NFL.. I want a redo of Brett Favre's career.. or get 8-10 years of Favre-to-Sharpe instead of only 4.

None of that is possible on X1/PS4. That's why I'm on PC.

I'm not convinced all of that will be possible this year, it will be in time. But at least its feasible, given what the PC community has done with past versions.
Is there a benefit to editing your own rosters on the PC as it is? I guess with keyboard and mouse support we could feasibly editing ratings and attribute much easier that with just a controller? Or is that something that is still clumsy?

I use to do mods to NFL2k rosters and used some 3rd party programs to set global attributes..so you could reduce all halfbacks in the league stamina by 5 points all with one click. That would be cool! But even that was for a console game...just editing on PC though.
Advertisements - Register to remove