View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 10:39 PM   #3
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

I started a CFM during ea access just cause that’s the only mode I play and I only play with my dirty birds. So, I’ve played 3 games.

I beat the Eagles in game 1, 30-23. Really a fun game, especially for first M19 game. I caused a fumble on the opening kickoff and scored a TD on first play after that with freeman. Really nice run through a beautiful hole. I immediately liked the rpm. Lol. I had 2 ints on wentz. Good back n forth game. Or, I went up by 14, but they came back. And, I used the clock appropriately before giving them the ball back with less than a min left. Because, they got the ball into my red zone, but I stopped them from tying the game with a TD.

2nd game. Absolutely blew out the panthers. Lol. I almost shut them out, but they finally scored a TD late. I think I won 40-7 or close to that score. Ryan and jones had a good day, and my D is becoming a much more ball hawking unit (I hope this happens in real life as well, lol). I think I had 3 ints and cam threw for 300.

3rd game vs saints. I got 4 picks of Brees. Lol. Idk if it’s the rivalry game factor or what, but I always pick breed. Rodgers as well, actually. It’s almost as it the better the qb, the more likely they throw deep or something and I get a few picks. But, this game was as close as it gets. Actually, I believe 3 of my picks were in my own red zone. Lol. So, my D saved me multiple times. They kicked 6 fgs for 18 points. Interesting note - on one drive, they kicked a fg, but I got called for roughing the kicker (animation wise, it was such a late call and kicker stepped on me, but whatever), and they took the points off the board, and then I intercepted him in the end zone. Lol. And, I mention this because that’s the difference, actually. I struggled to do anything on offense. They got 2-3 ints on me and I struggled to run until late in the game (when I really needed it). I stopped them before the 2 min warning down 18-16. I threw a couple tough passes to Julio and a decent screen to Coleman (freeman got injured). Then, I just ran Coleman up the middle to set the kicker up and run clock. He made a couple first downs, actually, as the D suddenly let him in. I think the game called D poorly, here, now that I think about it. They were expecting pass and playing zone D. The announcers were ON POINT, here, I must say. They mentioned the clock. They mentioned me running in the middle of the field to set up my kicker. They mentioned it all, correctly. That was pretty awesome. Anyways, I kicked the final fg with no time left and won a tough game 19-18. Lol.

So, I’m 3-0. I’ll probably start a fresh CFM when rosters are finalized for reg season. But, this was a fun start. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk