Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #38
JBate24
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Post your progress! (MUT '19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
TO team was easily the toughest. Yea I play on the 100% challenge.

Already down to 59...def not gonna stay top 100. My DL is so weak I get zero pressure or blocksheds. Just hit level 31 so when I get 32 I'll have the option to get that 85 Bosa...which I'll probably buy. Still rocking 1,350 pts from my $20 initial point investment. That Tyreke Hill is easily worth the $1.50 and I got his power up in a solo so he's 92 speed.

Side note: after losing my first MUT Draft ranked game I went on a 6-game W streak and "won" my entry. You get 90k in coins if you choose...or you can roll the dice like I did and instead of 2 30k quick sells I went with 2 packs and they def didn't get me 30k. You also get 30k in coins I think + 15 trophies. Lost game 1 of the next entry and I'm now 1-0 in my 4th entry for a total record 7-2...but it shows 5-1.

This mode is just okay to me. I actually had a pretty bad offense when I won 6 games. I had AJ Green and Mike Evens as WR's, Tevin Coleman HB, and David Carr QB. In the MUT world that's a subpar offensive lineup.

Last thing: just utilized my first refund and can I just say I really love this addition? I upgraded Gronk to 90 and really anticipated getting my choice of red chem. Well the only option was E for energizer...which doesn't make sense for Gronk. Powered him down to the 87 and got the 89 back that I can now sell. This is pretty damn huge IMO.
Wait, what? You get the elite card back even after you put it in the upgrade and refunded? That's pretty sick.