View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #18
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Charter, I love the sliders, great base set . I really Enjoying it. but I just had to start adjusting things to fit my skill level and whatever I thought needed it.

I’ve played 4 games so far of various matchups.

First change, CPU INT to 38. They pick off everything! The thing with it at 38, they’ll still pick it off if you make a terrible decision, etc, but there are way more swatting animations happening and deflections, which is nice.

Run block for user I moved up to 60. Still having issues. I think tackling is the big issue here. Majority the time, tackles are big giant hits. I’m slowly tweaking tackling downwards on both sides. 45 I saw zero improvement, now I’m trying 42 and seeing. I think once we adjust tackling, run game on both sides will get a lot better.

CPU pass block I tweaked to 40. 45-50 you see these suction blocks and for the life of me I couldn’t get to the QB. 40, I’m finding with the right coverage, blitz, etc you’ll get good pressure. I also use coach adjustments as well.

Pass coverage for CPU I bumped up to 48. I don’t want Guys like Andy Dalton and lower to be in the high 70’s, just doesn’t seem right to me. So far with that change it was better.

Right now, the areas I’m looking at, is either adjusting User pass coverage to 52 or 55, or adjusting CPU QB accuracy a little more to get more errant throws.QB %’s aren’t terrible, it’s just you barely see any miss throws.

Tyrod Taylor completed 64% his against me, Andrew Luck completed 74% and Tom Brady completed 80%. Yes Tom Brady is good, but he still misses some throws.

I think at this point I’m just fine tuning things to my liking. Only real issue is the run game. But besides that, I’m loving it! Thank you for the hard work you put into this!!

I’m so sorry for such a long post! Just trying give you my insights on what I’m changing and thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 08-09-2018 at 03:57 PM.