Old 08-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #19
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Wanted to start off by saying I always love your sliders, they're always such an excellence base and a great balance between realism and getting a challenge. Great to see you on here with another great set.

I'm torn between AP and AM this year. The QB play on AP is tremendous, but the run game suffers. I played a test game last night and was very impressed though I did see some things I didn't love.

I played against AJ McCarron and although his completion percentage wasn't crazy at 63%, it was how it got there that didn't feel right. He had 14 incompletions, 2 were interceptions, 10 were pass break ups, and only 2 were missed throws. I would expect a little more inaccuracy from McCarron. He was also slinging the ball all over the field putting it on the money on pretty much on every throw but 2. And the 2 he mis-threw were both due to pressure more than McCarron's attributes themselves. He ended up with something like 410 passing yards which I personally don't believe McCarron or the Bills offense are capable of this year. The CPU run game was a little weak as well. There were a few decent holes but McCoy didn't break many tackles. I believe he ended with 1 broken tackle to go along with 10 carries for 20 yards.

I thought my offense was pretty good. Mahomes ended with 60% passing, 275 yards but 4 picks. It might just be a Mahomes thing (or a ME thing haha) but Ill keep an eye on them. As far as my running went, it felt really good. I had some runs where I had big holes, I had some runs where I got stuffed in the backfield. All in all Hunt ended with 28 carries for 80 yards. The only thing that didn't seem right is that he only broke 1 tackle as well. If he had broken his average amount of tackles from last year, which is 4-5, he probably would've been more like 28 for 105 which would've been perfect IMO.

With all that said I was looking at a few changes if you were seeing similar things. Maybe lowering CPU QB accuracy, as well as lowering tackle for both CPU and USER. Let me know what you think. And like I said before, great job as always. I think I speak for everyone on OS when I say your work over the last countless years is much much appreciated by the community.

Good feedback. I’m gonna play a few more games but I’ll be looking at that stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk