View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #212
Brooklynbks4
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Ok......some adjustments are coming. I am going to make a 1.2 update here in a few minutes and then this weekend I will unveil the 1.5 update which guys......is great.

Testing the crap out of injuries both in game and simulated. Also fatigue.....again not working like Madden 16, auto subs are useless.

I am going to say this...Madden is give and take. Sub's are simply up to you as the user. The CPU will do what is does. When you try to play around with fatigue and auto subs as well as penalty sliders the game get's super wonky.

I have locked in some smooth as butter gameplay and I can tell you the game I played this morning was awesome. Injuries are being adjusted.

Also quarter length. Folks....it is entirely up to you.

8 minutes, 9 minutes, 10 minutes no run off or 15 minutes with 25 second runoff or 20 second runoff...whatever gives you the play count and stats, flow you want.

It does not affect the gameplay play this year. No way it does..I am convinced now. Contrary to other slider makers whom I highly respect this is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have played with my sliders with different quarter settings etc....no affect to gameplay play or the CPU. They make adjustments just fine with 15 minute quarters and 20-25 second runoff.

Just finished a game Rams 23 Cardinals 20. 15 minutes with 20 second runoff.

Fantastic balanced game.

More news and notes coming soon. I gotta work a little here for a living. Back soon!!!

Awesome can’t wait for the 1.5 update . What you have now plays well I’m playing a test franchise with the panthers first game blew out the cowboys 38-3 injured zeek and the rest was done . Second game against the falcons slow first half then offensive explosions to a loss of 47- 31 was a hell of a game . Sticking to one defender on defense really makes the gameplay by the cpu play well as you want to make sure you have the guys that can cover and are in the right position to make plays. Julio was Julio and it was great . Madden season is upon us and I’m loving RPM great job as always armor !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk