View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #69
Acts 4 12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
As I stated yesterday, Madden 19 is imbalanced out-of-box. If you want to know the truth, I'm not sure I have played a version of this game THIS imbalanced since the early days of Madden 15.

But, the reason for the imbalance stems from two primary reasons. 1. lineplay is out-of-sync and 2. there is an imbalance in the amount of effort given by offensive players vs defensive players (defensive players are WAY too 'hyped'). These issues have resulted in things like o-linemen shedding their blocks too soon, tackling being overpowered, too many shoulder separation injuries, RB AI being a bit on the dumb side, etc.

As I suspected, the injury and fatigue sliders are the primary culprits. So, this set will feature the following changes from default All Pro:
  • Ballhawk 'off'
  • Injury from 10 MM/40 CFM to 20 MM/20 CFM. This is the 're-balancing' piece right here and it also provides some really good tackle animations.
  • Fatigue from 50 MM/50 CFM to 49 MM/49 CFM. This really tones down the 'jumpy' defense while also helping blockers stick to their blocks a bit more. It also has resulted in more direct running by the RBs and a bit smarter QB play.
The full set-up will be posted below. But I really like what I have been seeing here. The CPU has a ground game, CPU runners are more direct (especially the higher-end RBs), the tackling animations have more variety. Also, I'm seeing pretty solid fatigue rates and the injuries have been OUTSTANDING (reasonable numbers and a good variety of injury types).

The games I played last night with this setup were the first games I played of Madden 19 with a smile on my face. Lots of fun, pretty well balanced, and they provided a great challenge. Ratings REALLY stood out probably moreso than I have ever seen on a Madden game. I'll be diving into my CFM this evening, really looking forward to it!!!
Your patience and testing of these sliders are just on another level Josh.