Old 08-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #4
Knickerbocker91
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Graphics Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynasticJumper
I also like #2 better. #1 feels a little crowded. Maybe if you faded the logos a little more and made the font a little clearer? Your graphics are dope though - also, glad you made this thread hahaha. I've been editing my old dynasty threads and testing new things in there lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Definitely like the cleaner look of two but I like the idea behind one. I think one is a matter of cleaning up the fade between logos and playing with font. Excellent stuff all the way around!
Thanks for the feedback! The first of the two banners is one I made maybe a year or two ago, and never got around to using. The second I made a day before I posted this thread, and it didn't take too long to make. I used to be in the habit of making my banners a certain size so that it was even with whatever table I was putting it on, but now I've started making them bigger because that way I can have it fit something regardless of what size it ends up being. Easier to shrink down a image and keep the quality than zoom it bigger and hope the same.