View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #2
BIGWAVY1856
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Three and D 2K League(PS4)

I'm starting a league as well.. our rules are almost identical to yours besides quarter length..

Our league has a cash prize of 200$ for the champion each season.. its free 2 play in as well!

in addition to that.. we also have big goals of turning it into a whole nba 2k universe.

I will elaborate on that more if you're willing to talk, but it essentially means utilizing the ridiculous control NBA2k19 Online my league will give us this year.. (running a college teams league, a drew league tourney, a classic teams league, fantasy draft league, fiba world cup, etc..)

we plan to have a fully functional professional website after a few successful seasons of running the NBA online my league for a few seasons. From there we can add on these other things to our "universe" this is truly something that we believe will be revolutionary.. it could be something huge for basketball gaming.. I hope you andd your crew would want to be apart of it.. (could even possibly provide profitable side hustles in the long run for those willing to help out as staff)

Chat with me more on discord if u want: BIGWAVY1856