View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #83
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Well there is a solution for the instant block shed by the defense which is causing the DL to get pass the O-line within seconds to kill the run game. It's a lower threshold. I've been testing this the past few days at 0 threshold and surprisingly, put it at 0, the interaction between the DL/OL is amazing again. It seems on default threshold, the DL is ten times faster than the OL. I noticed with a lower threshold as well, the interaction between the receivers and DB's is better too. It seems threshold doesn't only control the speed difference between a fast guy and a slower guy, but also to keep everything in sync and not all goofy. I am thinking keep threshold between 0-20 maybe 20, you might be able to keep this smooth interaction. But once you lower threshold, you have to adjust sliders around that. I noticed with 0 threshold, move tackling to 40, run block I say around 55-65 range. 50-60 range for user and wider ranger for cpu, you can get a pretty good run game. My concern with lower threshold, you'll have to adjust the pass coverage significantly because the lower threshold, but I may be wrong.

This is just some observations and testing I've done the last few days. I thought should let you know Charter or anyone who is trying find a solution for the god awful instant shed from defense.

Finally, you could just leave threshold alone and just start cranking run block for CPU since they have the most issues since user we are smarter than the AI when comes to hitting the holes and using the correct jukes and stuff. Just comes down to what you are willing to do to fix it and how. (:

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 08-12-2018 at 07:37 PM.