View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 08:29 PM   #81
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

OK, so after a weekend of testing, we're in a solid spot here.

Before launch, EA made some updates. Two in particular caused some issues:
  • A nerfing of fatigue within CFM
  • a bump to acceleration
As a consequence, we had to readjust accordingly. Basically, the game works is tuned off of the (ludicrous) main menu injury setting of 10. However, with the nerf of injury sliders, that had to be adjusted upwards. I determined that 'ideal' value to be an increase of 5 points to 15. However, no injuries will occur at that setting and the gameplay was a bit "soft". The issue is that as you increase injuries from the base level, you have to lower fatigue...so it became a balancing act between getting some injuries and some fatigue. A 17 injury value is barely passable for in-game injuries while still resulting in some fatigue being generated. As such, I have gone with 17 injuries and 48 fatigue. The acceleration issue was countered by a slight increase to threshold and a value of 54 was found to be optimal for the injury/fatigue setup.

There is still some wonkiness with the game; but it's early days for M19...we'll get there. So, with that said, I think the following is pretty solid and should provide a good experience for those of you who subscribe to the 'leave gameplay sliders alone' approach. I'll be diving into my CFM tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: png 08-12-18 sliders.png (53.8 KB, 481 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 08-12-18 sliders.pdf (59.6 KB, 393 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove