View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #231
SilverBullet19
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I've completed two games with these. I won 35-7 in the first, 34-24 in the second. The first game was 21-7 until very late. CPU failed on 4th, and I got the ball in the redzone again. The last TD was a FREAK run by Bo Scarbrough, 82 yards shedding guys everywhere! lol. Anyway, here is what I've noticed:

Running game is ON POINT. Some broken tackles, some good runs, some blown up. I say this for both the user and CPU. I got burned by Joe Mixon for a 70+ yard TD.

Passing is tough, and I love it. These sliders have seemed to solve the wide open drag routes on every play. They also have DB's covering well, and windows are small.

I know at scoring 30+ it seems to favor the offense, but it doesn't. Just getting into field goal range is considered a successful drive. It's a bit of a chess match. If you make a bad pass, you pay for it big time. If you make a bad call or two on 1st or 2nd down, well good luck getting that first on 3rd and forever, but plan on punting! I had like 19 first downs all game.

Same for defense. I only won that second game because Matt Barkley was missing a ton of throws (preseason). If Dalton was in, I think I may have lost. It was 17-14 at the half, and their offense just couldn't throw in the 2nd half.

I've had 5 picks, 3 of them were user picks. I'm still kinda analyzing if its too much or not. I've given 1 fumble from my QB, and forced one fumble with a hit stick hit.

So far, they're great.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove