View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:08 PM   #117
MarcSteve
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Will answer these questions in a little bit. Still looking for answers on some of them.

One thing that helps pass rush and general gameplay is putting Fatigue to 66 and settting RBs autosubs to 99/97, DT 95/93, and DE 95/93. You’ve got to do these for both teams, so you’ll have to coach both teams.

The INT thing, i’m Like you, i’m Seeing 4 one game none the next.

For right now, plug in what i have, add the auto subs and fatigue thing, sim to the super bowl for a couple of years before I hone in on something better. In the super bowl, you’re not worried about stats as much. These original sliders were just for a quick fix.

On the time with quarters thing, i sim every game in a season, so I want the real play count, 130-150 range. 9 minute quarters with no run off would be the best for 120 plays.

The injury thing, if you only play as one team week to week, you need to change the injury slider to 40 when you sim the games, but switch it back to 24 for when you play. If 24’s too high go down to 20. That’s why you’re not seeing them, it works different with sim games and played games. Forgot to mention it because I watch every game in a week for testing purposes.

Kick back with the Super Bowls, it’s pretty fun. Game plays better in the super bowl, i think. Remember the last two Super Bowls have looked like a game from Madden.
I think we arrived at a really good point of differentiation here for everyone else depending on what their plan is. If you are all about your team and watching your games, you probably are looking for different settings in terms of injury sliders and game time and number of plays versus if you are watching all games of all teams.

I guess I could be wrong, but I would imagine a handful of players out there are focusing on watching their games only.

Thanks for helping out with all of this, it’s been really great so far. As for the suggestion about fatigue and auto subs, I really don’t want to have to go down the path of taking control of the computer team before each game. So for now, I might just deal with the results. Should I still do anything with the out of game settings for fatigue and subbing?