View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 12:13 AM   #495
Brandwin
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBrewPack
Awesome job A&S! I’ve played a half dozen games with the OP in combination with trait edits (check out imac’s Roster for PSN) and can’t believe All Pro is playing this well. The challenge is far superior to anything I played on All Pro last year. Really enjoy the tackling animations and WR/DB interactions. I also love how the CPU QB is willing to throw into tight windows and complete them without turning into Robo-QB.

Fingers crossed some of the warts get patched without major issue.
I really think changing the ratings for running backs like imac and Armor suggested, Fight For Yards - Yes, Cover Ball - All Hits, and High Motor - off is the key. With not adjusting their ratings they still hit the holes but had the moves still.

I played two games with the RB edits suggested and held Chrisitan Mccafrey and Saquan Barkley to a combined 72 yards on 43 carries. Played two more games with just those changes and both teams (Barkely again and Seahawks great stable of mid 70's running backs) and both teams had almost a 150 each at the half. I stopped at the half of each because I wanted to try another team. It was ridiculous and great. So much show I will probably lower CPU run block to 75

Last edited by Brandwin; 08-14-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove