Old 08-14-2018, 06:06 AM   #80
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Long time, no speak, Trojan!

Glad to hear they've solved some issues for you. I'm battling with getting QB play on All-Madden consistently fair. The last issue to overcome is seeing the likes of Brees and Brady throwing 100% by the end of the 1st half. If I can figure that out, we literally have a game-changing roster.

If you discover anything, let me know.
Yo! Yes, long time...

Man, the traits edits were such a game-changer for AM play last year. I was resisting them this year out of sheer stubbornness, but I'm glad you took the plunge.

Ren and I are for sure going to be using this as our franchise roster. We did some testing last night to sync up our slider set with this roster, and it meshes beautifully. We both noticed a much smoother game. The drop in the frequency of WWE-style hits was especially appreciated.

Regarding QB play, I ran a half as CHI vs. GB, and Rogers was 66% at the half with QBA @ 7. That's pretty typical play for upper-tier QBs on our set. He was plenty, plenty aggressive and was smart in the pocket. That's the number I would recommend.

The range I see for most games at that value is 55-65%. You might have a few games where you get touched for 70%+, but it's far and away the exception rather than the norm.

The other thing to consider is that Madden seems to have some momentum swings built into the game. I'm not talking comeback code, but I'm talking hot/cold quarters and halves. I've seen guys be at 85% in a half and be at 65% by the end of the game. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's just luck, but I always find that hyper-explosive quarters or halves in any area are balanced out by the end of the game.

Again, this is a fantastic roster. I'm excited to stop testing and resume playing. Thanks for all the hard work!