Old 08-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #259
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
First off, great work with these sliders Matt. You’re putting in all this work and everyone in this thread is reaping the benefits. You’re killing it man [emoji1373]

First game of V6

Me (32) vs Titans (15)

———The Good——
- Coverage is way tighter but not to the point where you feel like players are warping and making super man stops. Every yard gained feels earned not taken.

- The Titans handed the ball off to their back, 19 times!!!!!

- Mariota tore my coverage up

- Dez was still able to get 160 yards for me

- Titans One receiver had 170 yards on me

- Overall tougher game

———-The Bad———-

- no sacks. Idk if this was just this game, but I was barely getting any pressure on the QB. Only on play actions.

- my linebacker went from 10 tackles last game to 4. Right in madden fashion, all the tackles on your team go to the corners and Dt’s SMH

- CPU missed two awful 50 + field goals. Straight low line drives

- Was still able to hit over 70 % completion percentage with Lamar Jackson. I feel like that needs to drop to about high 50’s low 60’s. Might drop my QB accuracy to 45 again.

————-The Ugly————-

- with 19 attempts, The CPU RB only got 28 yards. There was no juking or spinning, just my Defense getting into the backfield early every run play

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for the feedback. Love the format.

The fact that the RB had no juking and spinning is good, but yeah, that is a bit low on that amount of carries. I figured it may be a stark contrast to previous versions, naturally it may be slightly overdone in order to accomplish the goal.

Keep an eye out through 2-3 more games. If it continues to be an issue, I'll definitely take a look. Of course, I am paying attention as well. If the RB is a result of players getting into the backfield that is much better than insta-shed and poor OL interaction with the DL. In other words, should be an easy fix.

Regarding field goals, okay - that's what I was seeing, but not so consistent. Just as I thought, these accuracy values are SO sensitive this year. Good to know - keep an eye out as well.

Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated.