Rmiok222
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
[emoji974] Slider Update Log

8/14/18: Version 7 is what I call the clean up version. It is where I go in and test some values to ensure they are still on point. Basically a QC if you will. I've reviewed feedback as well, so this version should address some areas regarding:

- QB pressure

- Defender reaction to ball in the air

- Penalties

Here are the adjustments

Defensive Ball Hawk: from On to Off

• Realized that this was causing the players not to react to the ball in time. For some reason it only reacts when you switch and attempt a swat or another input. Safe to say to keep these helpers off.

Pass Blocking: from 48/49 to 45/44

• Dropped the CPU's a bit more this time to get more pressure on the QB. Should force passes, but also bring in some dynamic play. Allows the user controlled DL to also get some penetration.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: from 42/42 to 52/52

• Raising this one a bit more as the reactions were still slow even with turning off the ball hawk. Deflections and attempts at breaking up plays should take priority over just big hits now.

FG Accuracy: from 49/49 to 50/50

• Have done a number on this one, and it's safe to say it needs to be at 50. Super sensitive slider. Kickers were missing badly on occasion, they'd be cut from semi-pro, let alone NFL.

False Start: from 20 to 40

• In year's past False start and offsides would be equal, but recent testing suggests that the OL needs advantage for once, so we are going to raise this value past the offsides of 20. Should also allow penalties to be called for both offsides and false starts.

Kick Catch Interference: from On to Off

• This is the penalty value that controls behavior of the defense by misdirections, PA passes, etc. Found that with it on, and combination of the other penalty sliders, the defenders were not staying in tune with who they were marking, which is why some users would see the occasional stop then run towards the LOS instead of staying with the man.

I’ll be starting my franchise tomorrow [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove