View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:09 AM   #339
Von Dozier
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Finished a game on v7, beat the Packers as Bears 26-7. Packers went 0-7 on third down, sacked Rodgers 3 times and he lost 2 fumbles on those.

QB numbers were in line, and I rushed 191 yards on 43 carries, they rushed 56 yards with a 3.7 average on 15 attempts.

Running game was great for me, I'd have small runs, medium runs, and big runs. A good mix. As for the CPU, I'll echo what was said above, it still seems when the CPU could have a hole if they kept following a straight path, they'd initiate a sloooww juke animation, and of course then get swarmed. And also the fact being, even though this was the Packers, the CPU seems to HATE running the ball, so few attempts.

Which makes me wonder if it's an issue like how it was in the NCAA series, where the CPU simply stops running the ball because of a hard coded fatigue issue. That of course was fixed with turning fatigue off, which then seemed to compute to the CPU that it was "safe" to run the ball with a "tired" player. God, I hope not

Also had 3 injuries in the game, all my team, and lost the starting TE for the season.