View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 11:57 PM   #380
Bushido
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

2nd pre-season game in the books

This time I played a much better team in Green Bay.

The CPU had a respectable running game with the 1's in the first half. Ty Montgomery had 40 yards on 11 carries, which is 3.6 ypc for those keeping track.

On the flip side, this is the first time (EVER) in Madden 19 where I was getting stone walled in the running game (against their 1's) My running back only had 41 yards on 16 carries. But once the 2's and 3's came into the game. The holes were like Moses parting the red sea.

WR/DB animations continue to be top notch and impress me. I always let the CPU pick the play for me, don't hot route, to give the CPU AI a better chance of stopping me.

I had three sacks this game, two of them being coverage sacks, and another one being where my LB just split through the TE/RB to get to Rogers

I felt like I had a lot more pressure this game, and didn't have all day to throw like I did against Tennessee. Still, it was definitely more time to throw versus default All-Pro sliders. I'm not complaining though, since my OL is pretty solid and should play like that.