View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 07:40 PM   #675
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
I haven't looked at the OP since I started my franchise like a week ago, so my apologies

However, that being said, I'm not really looking for some in-depth way to make the game as perfect as I want the gameplay to be.

It simply was a general statement to the discussion on how people have made this slider set more difficult.

I won't speak for Armor, but the OP statements he quoted came from what I always put in my slider threads.

Here's the thing, saying something is "easy" or "hard" does NOTHING for us to help you. Running is "easy" for you...why?
  • too many broken tackles?
  • line holding blocks too well?
  • line getting upfield too quickly making it too easy to get to the second level?
  • blockers get to the outside too quickly, allowing you to constantly get to the edge?
  • defenders do not react quickly enough?
  • not enough defensive penetration?
  • pursuit is not sufficient?
I can go on and on and on. The point is....all of those things point to completely different adjustments. You could point out something that Armor (or others) have seen....every one goes..."Yeah, I've seen that too" and that can help point to a quick fix. Saying, "it's too easy" without anything else just comes across as being whiny (whether it was your intent or not).
Advertisements - Register to remove