View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #167
TizziBoy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the feedback and support. I think we all know that this current set is not going to be the final version that we see.

I've been putting in a few hours of testing each night after work testing out different combos of fatigue and injury sliders. I'm convinced that these 4 settings (counting MM and CFM values) are the key to unlocking the gameplay of this game.

Basically, these two sliders constitute a major portion of the player locomotion and physics engine. If these aren't just right, problems will occur.

Just hang tight and hopefully we can get a positive result in the near future. I want a slider setup that will hold-up and not one that will fall apart in one patch.

When I got something new for all of you to try out, you can bet I will be on here posting them

Hi Josh,

I've been away a few days, I'll test deeper this weekend. As I said I'm afraid this year testing is gonna be tougher then ever because single player parameters are far too many to have consistent results applicable to all players.

But I'm giving you a huge suggestion: please test on playoff games. There's always been some kind of difference, but this year is huge. I'm going to create a testing franchise, drive it to the playoff and test a little bit with different teams in different scenarios (down big, up big, etc. etc.)