View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
PleasedToMeetMe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Good sliders for a casual player on Pro difficulty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1LLSW1TCH
I'm looking for recommendations on a variety of sliders that might work well for me. I play a lot of Play Now and vs CPU Franchise. I tried the Tommy sliders but didn't do too well with them. This year I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of interceptions compared to previous Madden games. Last night I played Eagles vs Steelers and in the 2nd quarter I threw 4 straight picks with Foles. I've been a casual Madden player since Madden 2000 and by no means am i a Madden professional but I've never thrown 4 picks in a single game much less 4 straight in the same quarter. WR AI seems a bit dumb this year as well. I'll try to pass to my WR who have a few steps ahead of the CBs and my WR just over runs the ball and doesn't try to come back for it and the CB are always in prime position for an interception and they never drop it. It also seems there's absolutely no running game this year. Most runs just get smeared in the backfield and it's frustrating. As I mentioned I play on Pro difficulty and I usually play between 5 to 9 minute quarters with normal game speed. I'm just looking for a casual, fun yet realistic experience. If someone could recommend me sliders they use or have made themselves it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and glad to be a part of such a great sports community :-)
I am with you, looking also for such sliders.