View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 10:03 AM   #504
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

⏭ Slider Update Log

8/18/18: Morning all, just realized I messed up on the QBA at 51/52 and WRC 55/55. For those that might have played Version 10 already are most likely experiencing A LOT of Robo QB and more passing chosen over running.
These are incorrect as the two values changes the playcalling and outcome. Both these values should be 50/50 (All Pro and All Madden). I've fixed this with and update to Version 10, which I will just call Version 10.5

My apologies, but I wanted to make sure to address that right away.

So here are the adjustments:

(Version 10.5 will be uploaded as "Matt10V105" shortly)

QB Accuracy: From 51/52 (All Pro) | 51/55 (All Madden) to 50/50 (All Pro and All Madden)
• Version 10.5: Determined that had an inaccurate value with the higher QBA + WRC. Having them too high affected CPU playcalling and also made skewed separation between the DB and WR/TE, not to mention the perfect catching and Robo QB. While the QB may not be as aggressive as it was on 62, it would be much better to see less Robo QB and lack of a human touch.

WR Catch: From 55/55 to 50/50
• Version 10.5: Goes hand in hand with the QBA change. Contributed greatly to the Robo QB and not to mention the spacing between the DB and WR which seemed to result in the WR getting wide open multiple times.

Kick Catch Interference: From Off to On
• Version 10.5: This value needed to be turned back on as it was affecting how the DBs reacted to to the receivers. Also it affects their reaction to the runs where often times they would be almost psychic on where the RB was going to go before he even received the hand off. CPU likes to PA, and having this Off kind of negated the effectiveness of the playcalling.

Last edited by Matt10; 08-19-2018 at 10:13 AM.