View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 10:32 AM   #1
dweeks82
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Full 2019 Draft Class- PC

Before I start, i want to give credit to C4 for doing the hard work and creating the base for my draft class. He put out a good class that I tweaked and edited to make just a bit better. Currently, I have a full 7 round draft class, with a few UDFA's (more will be added), accurate equipment (I require a minimum of 3 different games where a player wore an equipment set, if available), accurate ages (those who could not be found, were set at 22 depending on year in school, also ages are ages at draft time, not current ages), hidden gems (this was all random, for the most part, I didn't give any college scrubs a star development).

This class will be updated every 2 weeks when the season starts. Currently, I am using DraftTek's top 200 prospect rankings for my rankings in the class. NOW, this does not mean from top to bottom they are in order by overall, I rated and then ranked afterwards. This is to help with the need to scout and find those players hidden in the draft with good overalls and to avoid the busts or average players.

Now, this is just a V1 of the class, I am tweaking and altering a few days a week, mostly on the weekends when I have time. I am noticing some development traits that need to be changed, this will be updated more towards the beginning of the season.

User name on Origin is dweeks83, I'm always open to player suggestions, fixing any issues anyone is encountering with the class, and ratings adjustments (where they make sense that is lol). Feel free to comment your thoughts and fixes!
Advertisements - Register to remove