Old 08-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #228
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTonD56
Thanks for the heads up. I was in play now. I just tested week 3 as the Giants vs Texans in CFM. Unfortunately I ran into the same problems with run blocking at 55. I'm up 28-7 at the half with 98 rushing yards on 12 attempts with Barkley. Stewart also had 15 yards on 3 attempts.

All I did was call a toss play out of the i-form on every play except for 3rd and long. If the linebackers weren't giving me the edge I would audible to a passing play that allowed me to hit Evan Engram on a drag route that would get me anywhere from 3-10 yards. Whenever the LB's bunched together I would run the toss play for 8+ yards at minimum. I managed a couple 30+ yard runs when they blitzed up the middle.

Some of this is a CPU playcalling issue but I also believe that run blocking needs to drop to 50, if not lower. The Giants have a weak offensive line with the exception of Nate Solder. The Texans should be able to penetrate quickly with Watt, Mercilus, Cunningham, and Clowney. The Texans defensive front needs to feel dominant.

I'm going to see if I can fix this issue. Hopefully it doesn't become a game breaker like years past.

If you want sim gameplay you can’t call OP plays. Toss is OP right now. If slider are adjusted for OP plays then regular plays won’t work as they should. It’s not a slider issue. It’s a HB toss issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk