View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
King Ken
Rookie

OVR: 0
(Xbox One) NBA 2k19 Community Draft Class for 2019 NBA Draft

Above is last year's class. It received well over 100k downloads.
Last Year's Class

Name of the draft class is: NBA Draft 2019 OS
(XB1) Tag: nbasuperstar22

Current Updates:

2019: This class is being edited by Scotty. He's working on it at this time. Give Scotty a shout out. He is editing the tendencies and CAP.

2020: I've been editing this class. I am going to redo the tendencies for this class and 2021.

2021: See 2020. I am also going to change ratings in both 2020 and 2021.

2022: I am using Cosmis class. It's okay. It's too far out for me to touch it. Getting tendencies right this far out is always an issue.

2023: All of the online classes I've seen are trash for this class so I've added Emoni Bates to my Random OS 1 class.

2024: All of the online classes I've seen are really trash for this class so I've added Bronny, Mikey, Bogues grandson to my Random OS 2 class.

Random OS 1: The class is really strong. If you land a top 10 pick, it will rebuild your squad. The draft really doesn't get weak. You can't get a star outside of the top 10 but you can get role players pretty deep into the draft. It's a random class with a number of additions by me. Also, importing players is still sticky. I am working on it for this class. I should be done with both Random 1 and 2 tonight.

Random OS 2: More top heavy than OS 1 but weaker as well. This class is strong in all positions at the top while the strength of OS 1 is at SF and C. It's a random class with a number of additions by me.

Last edited by King Ken; 10-02-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove