View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:33 PM   #61
Koosa1027
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Just tested the rb rotations and I can say without a doubt you have unlocked the code lol...wk.2 in the books vs. the Saints, played this game 3 times during testing (sort of by accident) lol but anyway...Gameplay felt great and I finally got a nitch for the passing game tho still not that great. Drew Brees came out throwing ducks to start the game and came out the gate 2 for 8. We were finally able to muster so inside pressure on Brees. They leaned heavily on Kamara but I was able to contain him, Ingram only had a couple of carries for the Saints but I think I messed up a step on the cpu rb rotation tip that Schnaidt1 gave me earlier to test. Tyrod had a decent game as I was able to show poise in the pocket amd make good decisions on getting rid of the ball or taking off when needed, went from a 5 int game to 0 ints. The cpu held me to field goals throughout the game but their defense felt legit and nothing felt cheap. My running game was beast mode as Duke Johnson Jr. and Nick Chubb carried the load, the Saints made every yard tough but we stuck with our bread and butter with the power run game right up the gut!! Gordon was able to get loose in the middle of the field and had a breakout game compared ro week 1. Gameplay is looking good and im excited about my wk.3 battle with the Jets. I only saw the super linebacker jumping ability on 1 play this game but I was making a conscious effort to stay away from passes directly in that mlb area of the field. The cpu also mixed up the playcalls and I didn't see a single 4 verts all game. The oline and dline interactions were also crisp and clean, not much sliding and morphing at all so that was nice to see. CPU AI looked good too, Brees is not a runner but the way he moved and avoided sacks was beautiful. Last drive for the Saints had me nervous because Drew Brees was fed up and going on a game winning drive with under a minute left, I was able to get pressure on him with my DT and forced him to overthrow a pass to the slot wr that resulted in a game clinching interception (MY 1ST TAKEAWAY OF THE GAME AT THE MOST CRUCIAL TIME)!! Ball Game! My Cleveland Browns continue their quest to bring a chip back to the Land like Lebron! 2-0 going into wk.3 vs the Jets! Sorry for the long post and rambling but I say all of that to say this...GREAT JOB ON THE SLIDER SET @SCHNAIDT1 THE LEGEND!! Stay tuned and DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS MASTERPIECE OF A SLIDER SET!! More coming soon!

PS: THE CPU REDZONE DEFENSE IS FORREAL!![emoji15][emoji14]20180819_170636.jpg20180819_170659.jpg20180819_170732.jpg20180819_170801.jpg20180819_170839.jpg20180819_170918.jpg

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove